How to Help a Grieving Family
Do you know a family facing loss, and want to know what you can do to help? Are you a family who has experienced loss and you want to help another family? Here are ways you can help through Tiny Treasures.
To help a family facing loss, you can:
- Give your new or like-new baby or maternity clothes to Tiny Treasures for families with babies who have received an adverse diagnosis during pregnancy.
- Give your wedding gown to be used in our Brides to Babies Project, where it will be transformed into beautiful gowns and suits for babies who have passed away.
- Join Team Tiny Treasures!
- Give a financial gift to sponsor this ministry.
- Sponsor a Memory Basket we will hand deliver to a family experiencing loss, when we will offer support by a professionally trained birth and bereavement doula. ($50)
- Sponsor a family to go on a free Loss Healing Retreat. ($200)
- Sponsor a doula so she can provide hope and support to another family. ($250)
- Train to become a birth trauma and bereavement doula and work with our Support Tram.